Terms & Conditions
- When using the run all dog mess must be picked up and placed in the bins provided.
- You must have a booking and must have paid and booked a time slot to use the dog run.
- When leaving the run gate must be shut and locked.
- You must not enter the run if someone is already in the run. Please wait for the run to be empty to enter.
- You can bring a maximum of 3 dogs on your Run booking.
- If someone is in the run during your slot you must contact us on 07949389866 to resolve the issue.
- If a piece of equipment is damaged during your use of the field you must contact us.
- If a dog under your care digs a hole in the field you must contact us.
- St Andrews Dog Run are not responsible for the injury of any person or animal when using the dog runs.
- St Andrews Dog Run have the right to refuse service to anyone who is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- If you cancel a booked run because the time no longer suits you will receive a voucher that you can use to book a more suitable time.
- Any refunds given will be at the rate of actual money paid for a run or package. If you bought a discount package or run and require a refund this will be for the amount paid for the package or run, not the package or run value.
- Package voucher value remains valid for 3 months from date of purchase when the voucher will expire.
- The value of our package vouchers is exchangeable for time on our run at a rate of £6 per 30 mins.
- You can book your runs singly over that time period as and when you need them.
- You can use your voucher to book longer runs. Longer runs will use more of your voucher value.
- Only one package can be bought at any one time, please use your package runs before buying another.
- The run can be booked 7 days per week depending on availablity.
- You cannot use your package value to buy other vouchers. Package value can only be used to book runs.
- Packages cannot be purchased using cancellation voucher value for previously booked and cancelled runs.
- Package vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- You may cancel a run due to bad weather, illness or unexpected commitment.
- In the event of cancellation a voucher refund will be provided to the value of your run. This voucher can be used to book an equivalent run at a time and date of your choosing, depending on run availablity.
- Cancellation vouchers cannot be used to purchase discount voucher packages.
- Cancellation vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If an unexpected accident or event occurs which means you cannot use the run for the forseeable future and need to cancel a large number of upcoming runs please contact us and we will help you with this process.
We understand that sometimes circumstances mean that you cannot use your booked run. In the event of illness (of you or your dog), unexpected commitments, bad weather or other emergencies you can login to your account, cancel your run and put in a cancellation request for an auto voucher. The process of cancelling your booking to your refund voucher arriving takes roughly 1-2 mins so it is quick and easy. You can then use your voucher to book another run at a more convenient time. Cancelled run vouchers cannot be used to buy discounted run packages, they can only be used to book time on the run.
We understand that if you are a regular run user you may have favourite times to run. Please do not book slots unless you have the intention of using them. Booking slots just in case you may want to use them and then cancelling on a very regular basis means that others cannot access the runs. Please think of other run users when you book runs, and make sure that you are booking runs that you expect to use. Heavy and repeated cancellation will be looked into. This does not apply to those cancelling for genuine reasons.
If circumstances mean that you have booked runs or packages but cannot use the runs for the foreseeable future and need to cancel all future runs please get in touch and we will help you with that process.