Book a Run
Book a run at St Andrews Dog Run! Each session gives you private access to the agility arena with jumps, tunnels, ramps and seesaw and a large run area with field shelter and picnic area. Runs can be booked in 30 min increments of up to 2 hours, and cost £6 per 30 mins. The run has a car park with plenty of room for parking, turning and distancing your dog from the previous run user, and a bin for disposing of dog bags.
To buy and book choose a date, time slot and session duration on the calendar below and click the Book button. You can then add more sessions for the run and pay for them all together when you are finished.
During your visit make sure you:
- Bring a maxium of 3 dogs, though feel free to share your run with a friend as long as you don’t exceed the maximum dogs allowed.
- Clean up after your dog, bring bags for cleanup and use the bin provided in the carpark.
- If your dog digs, or if you notice any holes, let us know. This keeps the field safe as holes can cause accidents.
- Use the secure code to unlock the gate when you enter, and lock up again when you leave.
- Stick to your allocated time.
- Do not enter the run if other dogs are still on the run. Wait until they are clear of the field to avoid any conflict between dogs.
- Put your dog on a lead while entering and exiting the run.
- And above all have fun!
You can find the current gate code in your order email and in your booking reminder email. Remember to check the reminder email for your booking. We change our codes regularly so there may be a change between the time you order and when your run takes place. If you have any problems on the day call us on 07949389866. If you need to cancel an upcoming booking just log into your account and cancel a booking, then fill in a cancellation refund request for an instant voucher to book a new run.
We understand that sometimes circumstances mean that you cannot use your booked run. In the event of illness (of you or your dog), unexpected commitments, bad weather or other emergencies you can login to your account, cancel your run and put in a cancellation request for an auto voucher. The process of cancelling your booking to your refund voucher arriving takes roughly 1-2 mins so it is quick and easy. You can then use your voucher to book another run at a more convenient time. Cancelled run vouchers cannot be used to buy discounted run packages, they can only be used to book time on the run.
We understand that if you are a regular run user you may have favourite times to run. Please do not book slots unless you have the intention of using them. Booking slots just in case you may want to use them and then cancelling on a very regular basis means that others cannot access the runs. Please think of other run users when you book runs, and make sure that you are booking runs that you expect to use. Heavy and repeated cancellation will be looked into. This does not apply to those cancelling for genuine reasons.
If circumstances mean that you have booked runs or packages but cannot use the runs for the foreseeable future and need to cancel all future runs please get in touch and we will help you with that process.