Dog Run Rules
The most important rule at our dog runs is to have fun! So that everyone can enjoy our facilities it is important that we all do a few simple things:
- Clean up after your dog and use the bin provided in our carpark.
- Let us know if your dog digs, or if you find any holes.
- Stick to the time slot you have booked.
- Do not enter the run if there are other dogs still in the run, wait until they have exited to avoid any conflict between dogs.
- Keep your dog on a lead while entering or leaving the run.
- Securely lock the gate when you leave.
- You can bring a maximum of 3 dogs on your Run booking, but feel free to share your run with a friend as long as you don't exceed the 3 dog limit.
We have a bin located just inside the carpark, please use the bin to dispose of your dog bags. Our car park is large and has plenty of room for stress free parking. Please make sure you keep your dog on a lead when entering and exiting the run to keep seperation between your dog and the previous or subsequent run user.
Please make sure you keep your dog on a lead when entering and exiting the run to ensure seperation between your dog and the previous or subsequent run user.